At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is an award winning and leading company in hospitality industry with global presences in service apartments and hotel residences
- Identify opportunities to automate manual or repetitive process with an objective of continuous improvements without compromising on controls
- Ensuring adequate and/or appropriate system controls in all finance and accounting related systems
- Responsible of keeping full sets of accounts for Singapore legal entities under company and monthly closing of accounts for assigned entities, including analytical review of monthly fluctuations, within stipulated deadlines
- Preparation of consolidated accounts for Group and related supporting balance sheet and P&L schedules
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly SGX announcements and Annual Report
- Prepare yearly computation of taxable income with supporting schedules and quarterly GST submission (if applicable)
- Preparation of annual budget and monitoring actual performance with budget and forecast numbers, arrangement of audit schedules on a monthly basis and liaise with internal and external auditors on audit queries
- Liaise with overseas tax agents for overseas subsidiaries and ensure that local tax filings are done promptly and accurately
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of management, financial and statutory reports.
What It Takes
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy or related studies
- Candidates with 3 years of relevant working experience in Reits
- Previous Consolidation experience in hospitality and Reits industry would be preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794