At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, employing over 40,000 employees in more than 15 countries, they are one of the world’s leading non-asset-based supply chain management companies, where they design and implement leading edges solutions in both freight management and contract logistics.
- Monitoring and identifying improvements of the systems with clear guidelines and timelines to ensure client satisfaction and keeping high standards of productivity
- Responsible for being systems point-of-contact for internal/external customer
- Actively collaborates with global department on implementation and operations to be in pace with latest development and trends
- Contribute in terms of analysis, definition and documentation of detailed requirement specifications for any updates of changes
- Ensuring productivity levels meet or exceed customer requirements and maintaining key performance objectives.
- Create and maintain systems training materials and providing training session as and when required
- Log systems problems into internal system for tracking and analysis purposes
- Continuous improvement on existing operation and seeking the highest level of service from the application
What It Takes
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Logistics or IT or relevant disciplines
- Candidates having at least 2-3 years of working experience in logistics / supply chain industry with GT Nexus knowledge would be highly preferred
- Able to work on a fast pace environment and having good communication skill
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Strong understanding on business strategies and translating requirements into deliverable
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794