At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
- Attend to the needs of the customer’s professionally and quickly such that the customer’s waiting time is kept to the minimum.
- Diagnose and provide professional advice for appropriate repairs or servicing or technical assistance.
- Coordinate with relevant parties such that the repair or service is done according to the customer needs and in accordance with the manufacturer guidelines.
- Keep customer updated with the progress of the work.
- Assist in the daily operation of the reception.
What It Takes
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in relevant customer service industry.
- Candidates with good command of language/ dialects will an advantage
- Must have a valid Class 3 driving license
- Working Hours :
- 8am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
- 8am - 12pm (Alternate Saturday)
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794