At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Through rapid expansion over the last few years, our client have established themselves as a renowned logistics company in the industry. Today, they have extensive distribution network and services to include both air and sea freight forwarding, warehousing trucking transportation and courier services for door-to-door delivery.
- Review on customer feedback and services issue
- Understanding customer logistics procedure, planning to ensure customer’s requirement are met
- Maintaining and exceeding customer service standards, providing timely and prompt response to customer request
- Handling of request from internal and external stakeholders with regards of meeting customer’s expectation
- Working closely with Key account personnel in translating potential business opportunities into requirements and assisting in providing quotation
- Monitoring and tracking of order to ensure fulfilment
- Responsible for generating of reports to customer as and when required
What It Takes
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or Diploma
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in Customer Service in Logistics or Freights industry
- Good team player who is passion on customer service with good presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office application in Excel
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794