At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client provides high-grade services as an integrated logistics company that has built up an abundance of assets and know-how. They cater flexibly to all customer needs, establishing the optimal logistics environment. They are expanding their business and looking for talents to join in their success.
- Provide full spectrum of HR support, compensation and benefits
- Partnering with business units on manpower requirements
- Handle recruitment, onboarding, orientation and exit interview process
- Tracking of confirmation, appraisals and renewal contracts
- Coordinate training and development activities
- Maintain accurate HR database and up to date employee records
- Administer the full process of payroll and year-end tax reporting
- Administer all work passes (application, renewal, cancellation)
- Handling of staff grievances and disciplinary issues
- Perform any other HR related duties as required
What It Takes
- Diploma in HRM or at least 2 years of equivalent experience
- Experience in Paymaster and E-Cirtrix software will be an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially in Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Meticulous and accurate
- Able to work in fast pace environment and high volume recruitment
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794