At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our customer, employing over 40,000 employees in more than 15 countries, they are one of the world’s leading non-asset-based supply chain management companies, where they design and implement leading edges solutions in both freight management and contract logistics.
- Responsible for implementing process improvements, shipment handling, costing reduction and continuous improvements
- Identifying facility design requirements based on activity levels, transportation methods and defining functional requirements based on site
- Administering and maintaining high standard of practises and innovation on customer projects
- Leading of continuous improvement projects within key customers operations location
- Executing supply chain optimization projects for existing and potential new customers
- Analysing, developing and implement of new operations processes and supporting technologies base on customer requirements
What It Takes
- Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain or related studies
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in Industrial Engineering in Logistics or Supply Chain industry
- Candidate with relevant supply chain working experience (e.g. process mapping / cross functional swim lane / time studies) will be preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, data mining and project management
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794