At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, one of UK's most respected multi-model logistics company with over 5 decade of history worldwide is expanding and looking for an Industrial Engineer.
- Define, drive and implement projects that structurally improve our supply chain processes to continue the business growth.
- Collaborate with functional leads and develop logistics solutions for RFQ / RFIs / existing customers.
- Conduct and using time-motion / productivity studies to develop cost models.
- Perform on-site process audit on operations, feedback and review opportunity for continuous improvement.
- Liaise and engage with internal / external stakeholders to develop SOPs and continuous improvement initiatives - costs reduction / avoidance and or increase throughput.
- Supplier’s management in sourcing, evaluating, purchasing and review of services / equipment to achieve business objectives.
What It Takes
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain or related field.
- Experience in process, lean, project / supplier management. Logistics experience would be an added advantage.
- Have knowledge in tools like MS Visio, grant-chart, swim lane diagram, root cause analysis and SPC.
- Independent, customer oriented and able to adapt fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Comfortable in handling numbers, ambiguity and matrix environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical and system thinking skills.
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794