At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, one of the largest commodity trading company worldwide is expanding their footprint in Asia.
- Responsible for planning, designing, configuration, installation, implementation and maintenance of network/server infrastructure.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of VMWare, Windows server, backup, PABX, web server, Linux and Azure cloud management.
- Ensure performance and security of all servers and network infrastructure, application deployment to production server.
- Responsible for IT inventory, user training and helpdesk support for PC, printer and phone, and troubleshoot IT related issues.
- Perform network/systems capacity planning and performance tuning.
- Monitor all servers, applications and services proactively to ensure high availability.
- Manage Disaster Recovery Plan for APAC.
- Document and maintain any IT documentation regarding IT infrastructure, procedures, user support issue and resolution.
- Collaborate and liaise with vendors in resolving problems or rolling out new services or applications.
- Manage any IT infrastructure related projects.
- Vendor Management and assist the IT Manager to collate APAC IT budget requirement.
- Use the ticketing system to resolve issues for users.
What It Takes
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in IT or relevant fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in network, windows server management, Linux and firewall including Meraki, Juniper and FortiGate.
- Hands-on experience on Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Symantec Backup Exec.
- MCSA / MCSE / CCNA certification.
- Hands-on experience on Cisco switches configuration with.
- Familiarity with networking infrastructure, including: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN remote access, IPsec, BGP and other protocols.
- Knowledge in Redhat Linux/Ubuntu system, administrations and management will be an added advantage.
- Customers oriented and ability to work on tight time-scale.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking overseas counterpart).
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794