At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is looking for an accomplished leader who will be responsible for fleet management of an FMCG account, thereby maintaining standards and ensuring smooth running of operations.
This role will look after day-today overall vehicle coordination and delivery performance enhancement following compliance and company policies.
- Receive incoming service requests from customers & action accordingly
- Planning of driver schedules to meet strict delivery and collection times
- Liaising with drivers to ensure deliveries/collections are running on time
- Run schedules and drop orders are regularly reviewed to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved whilst service levels and van fill rates are improved or maintained
- Document all good delivered and returned from/to warehouse with accuracy
- Conduct investigation and disciplinary hearing in line with company polices
- Ensure that all work is performed within the Health & Safety guidelines and advice the Fleet Manager of any issues
- Ensure all road traffic accidents are reported to the Fleet Manager and followed up with Fleet Department
- Provide effective training for all team members to maintain 5S culture within the organization
What It Takes
- Minimum diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience of transport planning, fleet management, managing drivers
- Knowledge of Transport regulations including drivers hours regulations
- IT savvy with good literacy skills
- Strong organisational, co-ordination and customer service skills
- High rate of work and attention to detail
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794