At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, one of the leading company in logistics and transportation industry which provide various services for their customers.
- Responsible on proper deployment as to ensure daily smooth operational workflow
- Monitoring on transport drivers compliant to company standard operating procedure and safety policies
- Review and analyze on transportation expenses and implementation of continuous improvement and costing controls
- Ensuring the performance of team in above require standards and equipment and tools and properly maintained
- Implementation of distribution flow and improvement projects on transportation activities
- Handling of complains or feedbacks from internal and external stakeholders
- In charge of maintaining high service performance and regular maintenance checks on transportation vehicles
What It Takes
- Diploma of Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain or relevant discipline
- 4-6 years of Managerial working experience in similar capacity would be preferred
- Good team leader, meticulous to details and analytical mindset
- Proficiency in MS Office application in Excel
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794