At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is a leading industrial leader servicing a range of customers in data centers, healthcare, facilities management and transportation in more than 150 countries
- Be part of the implementation team driving change and process improvement initiatives within the APAC Supply Chain functions, as well as support various transformation related project management tasks.
- Coordinate data gathering, apply hands-on data compilation, cleansing and analysis required to facilitate various integration projects throughout the entire project management lifecycle
- Maintaining industry best practices in data analysis, identify, understand, and adapt outstanding practices from other organizations.
- Be part of the team to identify and implement projects and standardize operational processes to improve service, safety, operating efficiencies and costs.
- Support and coordinate the implementation of Fulfillment related physical activities throughout the APAC distribution centers where necessary.
- Support and coordinate the integration of Fulfillment WMS systems to ERP platforms and/or to Service Providers WMS where necessary.
What it takes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 2-3 years of working experience in the supply chain industry as a business or data analyst
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Excel, Access, Visio and Project are required
- Data visualisation skills will be a strong plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills with good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work across organization silos.
- Occassional travelling in APAC would be required
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794