At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client provides a leading cutting edge system that provides packaging, transportation and storage for global core industries with offices globally.
This position requires operational and technical expertise and knowledge of Transport Management Systems (TMS) and the ability to manage and drive transportation system projects as a Project Manager.
- Manage and drive comprehensive and complex IT work streams in regional TMS projects from inception to delivery including requirements gathering, functional design, change management, risk management, testing and deployment
- Able to configure and implement TMS hands on with extensive knowledge of transport operations
- Subject matter expert in TMS/FMS application and related processes
- Manage TMS projects from a proper project management point of view, from inception through delivery ensuring completion of the project objectives on schedule and within budget constraints
- Configure, implement and deliver TMS & EDI projects for large customers with the support of internal and external solutions and work stream leads
- Develop detailed project charter and plan (goals, objectives, strategy, scope, budget, scheduling, risk mitigation strategies, contingency plans, approach, requirements, deliverables, timelines, use cases, test case, and training needs) utilizing project management disciplines and methodologies including process analysis, mapping and flow charting to ensure synchronization of processes and systems.
- Engage key stakeholders, define and coordinate activities, communicate changes and progress, build commitment, overcome resistance, implement change management and lead the project. Conduct regularly scheduled project briefings regarding status, issues, and challenges with all levels of unit, business sponsors and management for all projects and implementations.
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent experience in logistics operations, such as distribution, transportation, warehousing.
- Minimum 5 years hands on implementation and project management experience with Transport Management Systems
- Minimum 5 years in transport/freight management domain
- Minimum 5 years project management of a team of IT professionals
- Functional knowledge of Transport Management Systems (TMS)
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794