At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client provides world class supply chain solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies across the globe. As an industry leader, it offers customers complete supply chain design and implementation in contract logistics and freight management, alone or in combination.
The role requires excellent project management experience, strong Transport Management System (TMS) knowledge as well as configuration/implementation skills. He/she should also have an understanding of EDI solutions and some experience in EDI implementation.
- Manage to overall coordination of the project/portfolio management oriented work efforts, ensures that project goals and objectives are met within time, scope and resource requirements
- Configure, implement and deliver TMS & EDI projects for large customers with the support of internal and external solutions and work stream leads
- Subject Matter Expert in the TMS application(s) and related process from a functional point of view.
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/business partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments
- Directs implementation and execution of standard PM methodologies across the project portfolio. Ensures project teams comply to company standards and all documentation is reviewed and approved.
- Working with Senior leaders, establishes goals and operating plans for the department and operates within budget parameters.
- Drives new technology initiatives from “idea” to implementation including; development of business case through post-mortem reviews and ROI reconciliations.
- Highly skilled in Project Management, has ability to manage highly complex projects and to competing interests across functions
- Typically manages team(s) through subordinate managers in complex technology areas. Plan and provide opportunities for continuous training to keep the resources aligned on state of the art technology and trends
What It Takes
- University Degree in IT or Business, or equivalent experience AND 10-12 years of relevant technical or business work experience
- 7 years of relevant technical or business work experience (TMS)
- 5 years of project management and delivery services, preferable for large complex projects and customers (TMS role)
- Cross-function management experience including: people and process management
- Knowledge of PMM, Top Class solution design, and specialized products for key customers, are desirable
- ITIL, PMI, or Prince2 Certification, are desirable
- Ability to travel
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794