At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our customer started from a humble beginning since 1943 and over the years they have expanded into over 40 countries/territories around the world. Their vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people through their invention.
- Be part of the implementation team driving change and process improvement initiatives within the APAC Supply Chain functions as well as support various transformation related project management tasks.
- Coordinate data gathering, apply hands-on data compilation, cleansing and analysis required to facilitate various integration projects throughout the entire project management lifecycle
- Be part of the team to identify and implement projects and standardize operational processes to improve service, safety, operating efficiencies and costs.
- Drive benchmarking of industry best practices in data analysis. Identify, understand, and adapt outstanding practices from other organizations considered to be best-in-class.
- Support and coordinate the implementation of Fulfillment related physical activities throughout the APAC distribution centers where necessary.
- Support and coordinate the integration of Fulfillment WMS systems to Tyco ERP platforms and/or to Service Providers WMS where necessary.
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 3 years of working experience in the supply chain industry as a business or data analyst
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Primarily Excel, Access, Visio and Project are required
- Strong analytical and financial skills - able to build cost models, business cases and comfortable with presentations at a senior level
- Data visualisation skills will be a strong plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills
- Strong discipline with good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work across organization silos.
- Must enjoy working as both an individual contributor and as a facilitator for work teams
- Occasional travelling in APAC required (10%)
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794