At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, one of the largest commodity trading company worldwide is expanding their footprint in Asia. They are seeking individual with Continuous Improvement experience to join their team in Singapore.
- Lead the conceptualising, leading, monitoring and implementing of improvement programs in the APAC region
- Programs may cover administrative, information system, operational cost, business development, including exploratory areas.
- Research, data collection, conceptualizing and preparation of high quality presentation and proposal materials.
- Key driver of excellence programs in the APAC region.
- Responsible for improvement programs planning, implementation, monitoring, reporting
- Designing/documenting processes, ensuring SOPs and KPIs are drafted and implemented for programs within the business units.
- Identify bottlenecks/gaps/problems and recommend better processes to achieve higher efficiency.
- Anticipate and articulate issues to provide resolution. Perform root cause analysis, data review
- Engage with different stakeholders on improvement programs.
- Provide reporting per management requirements on processes and due diligence.
- Conduct business requirement workshops, align with operations and IT on the proposed solutions.
What It Takes
- Minimum a college degree from an internationally recognized University. Business, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience preferably within the logistics, supply chain or freight forwarding industry.
- Experience in project management, warehousing, transportation, supply chain design, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, WMS/ERP systems, project management tools (SharePoint, MS Project)
- Self-starter who is attentive to details, highly organize and with emotional maturity.
- Strong analytical background (e.g. financial statements, process flow, system information flow and reports analysis)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proactive problem solver, expected to present problems and recommendations simultaneously.
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks in both operationally and commercially proposals.
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast- paced, high-pressure environment to meet project deadline.
- Travel within the APAC region (30%).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking counterparts).
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794