At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is one of the Asia largest private healthcare group, providing world class patient experience and medical assistance.
They are expanding and hence the demand for quality care and infrastructure improvement would need you to enhance. They welcome you to join their organization and be part of their success.
- Implementation of Projects and day to day operational support of IT systems.
- Maintain and support new/existing IT systems assigned.
- Ensure stabability of the applications and promptly resolve issues raised.
- Manage the change control process for the IT systems and to achieve a smooth implementation.
- Gather and analyze user requirements and propose feasible solutions.
- Documentation update (e.g. requirments specifications. user guides) for the IT systems.
- Actively participate in project implementation from initiation to roll out of the new system end to end.
- Paticipate and connect with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth implementation of the projects.
What It Takes
- Minimum Degree in IT or computer science / Diploma in Computer Science with relevant experience
- At least 3 years experience in SAP FI/C0 modules
- Technical knowledge required on SAP-ABAP programming
- Able to independently enaged with users to perform project implementation processes.
- Candidate with 1 full lifecycle implementation experience of SAP as Analyst/ Consultant preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with strong initiative
- Able to think analytically and solve problem effectively
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794