At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is a FMCG company, providing logistics support to grocery business. They are expanding their organisation and looking for a security executive to oversee the overall safety at workplace.
- Monitor security, safety, fire safety and housekeeping
- Regularly check on serviceability of fire fighting and security equipment
- Organize Fire Evacuation Drills and table top exercise
- Update SOPs, Fire Evacuation Plan and patrol schedules
- Conduct reports, minutes of meetings
- Perform random checks and night patrol
What It Takes
- Minimum Diploma preferably in Security Studies
- Fire Safety Manager certification will be an advantage
- Must possess valid PLRD Security license
- Police background with investigation experience preferred
- Able to commit to work on rotating shifts, weekends and public holidays
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794