At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is one of the leading logistics service providers supporting air and sea freights with integrated solutions.
They are looking for experienced Administrative Executive to join their team to oversee data maintenance within operations team, thereby achieving compliance with customer's KPI.
- Prioritize on the basis of adequate information with attachments such as invoice and shipment files prior to posting to customers
- Manage courier service to ensure timely delivery of documents
- Coordinate with different departments including Origin office to achieve end results, resolve issues of any missing documents or shipment details
- Manage availability and month-end verification of invoices and costs billed to customers
- Maintain data accuracy input into in-house applications and MS Excel
- Constantly communicate with customers, operations teams and overseas offices to ensure data are up to date
- Train and guide staff on improving efficiency and evaluate their performance regularly.
What It Takes
- Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain Management/ Business Administration Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in freight forwarding and shipping
- Experience in planning and scheduling
- Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal and bilingual communication skill
- Proficient in MS Excel and shipping documentation applications
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794