At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client specialise in providing logistics, warehousing services in commodities industry globally.
- Monitor and analyse the implementation of company safety policy and process
- Support key programs and initiatives targeted at improving safety culture and compliance
- Assist in due diligent review on regional new projects ensuring safety measures is in place
- Coordination and liaison with regional units on HSEC data and maintain the safety register platform
- Lead the implementation of HSEC best practice sharing across APAC region
- Collaborate with Compliance and Risk team to perform on-site operations review
- Implementation of follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with Group HSEC policies/ standards and country regulation
- Develop training materials and conduct training in HSEC areas
- Supporting other operations related activities where required
What It Takes
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering or WSHE / HSEC
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience in HSEC
- Good communication and presentation skill in English and Mandarin with Mandarin speaking counterparts
- Proficient in MS Office application – Powerpoint and Excel
- A good team player and ability to work in a fast moving environment
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794