At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, headquartered in Singapore, is a leading logistics services provider serving a wide range of industry from chemical to retail. With its excellence in provision of integrated freight and logistics solutions, the expansion of its business has deepen global presence in over 10 countries across Oceania and Asia.
They are looking for an accomplished leader to manage customer service team with coordination of logistics operations team in order to fulfill customer requirements, thereby enhancing freight service quality.
- Assigned as the key point of contact with the customers with corporate directions
- Liaising with internal and external parties on delivery schedules
- Monitor coordination of warehouse team, customer service team and transport service providers to fulfil order requirement
- Understanding of warehouse process in order to address customer's queries and compliants
- Prepare SOP documentation to fulfill assigned customers' requirements and KPIs
- Involved in business review sessions to clearly illustrate areas for improvement and suggest implmentations
- Transportation co-ordination and vessel schedule monitoring
- Manage and identify skills needed by customer service team with guidance and OTJ training
- Coordinate with Sales/Account Management Team to identify profit generating solutions while maintaining good customer relationship
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
What It Takes
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chains or equivalent qualifications
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in fast paced 3PL environment
- Project management will be an advantage
- Knowledge with SAP, WMS will be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Netsuite, Portnet, Tradenet
- Systematic team player with process orientation and dynamic problem solving skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794