At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
This role will work with companies in China and Singapore across the logistics value chain to anticipate and develop pragmatic, winning strategies for tomorrow’s opportunities. As a leader, you will be expected to see through end to end logistics solution design and refinement for client across regions.
- Assist client to consolidate capabilities into customisable service offerings and benchmark against market and collect market intelligence.
- Engage clients and pitch service offerings to work with clients to understand their business propositions and technical requirements and developed customised proposals / solutions.
- Lead solution implementation and project implementation. Ensure proper integration throughout setup, launch and rollout phases.
- Ensure timeline and key milestones are met.
- Maintain account relationship and develop pipeline for continuous improvement
- Responsible for financial performance of key account, define and align performance KPI measurement with client and identify issues to ensure improvement initiatives implementation and monitored closely.
What It Takes
- Minimum 5 years of consulting experience in a consulting firm with focus in China and Singapore
- Able to communicate, both spoken and written with customers in China
- Proven record in logistics / transportation solutioning
- Good project management skill and experience in working cross functionally in a matrix organization
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794