At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is an award winning and leading company in hospitality industry with global presences in service apartments and hotel residences
- Maintain responsibility for a designated portfolio of accounts and markets to ensure the achievement of sales targets
- Responsible for coverage in the market place, generating leads and confirmed business
- Provide prompt and timely information flows among properties and clients to ensure a great customer experience
- Develop accounts from sales activities to generate leads and bookings for properties
- Acquire RFP and key accounts for the group for corporate and leisure segments
- Establish and set up key corporate accounts in new properties assigned and assist in pre-opening sales activities and to ensure standards are adhered accordingly
What It Takes
- Diploma or Degree in Hotel Management / Tourism or related studies
- Candidate with 5 years working experience in Sales and Marketing role, preferably in international Hospitality chain
- Having the leadership in leading a team and literacy in travel and hospitality operating software
- Traveling would be required
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794