At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, one of the largest commodity trading company worldwide is expanding their footprint in Asia.
- Identify and analyze business requirements from both commercial and technical perspective.
- Prepare the documentation for each stage of system implementation such as user requirements, workflow diagram, test cases, functional specs, user manual, etc.
- Manage and maintain internal applications such as ERP and Warehouse Management System.
- Lead cross-functional teams (developers, business analysts, operations, finance, HQ IT team, etc.) across one or multiple projects for the ERP implementation and other process improvements.
- Prepare and presents project progress report to management.
- Design and develop applications in VB.NET, C#, Web services using MSSQL database.
- Conduct Unit Testing and UAT to ensure timely projects delivery.
- Provide training and user manuals to users of any new systems.
- Liaise with overseas users and team members for project implementation and application support.
- Keep up to date with technical and industry developments.
What It Takes
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in rollout and support of any major ERP systems.
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the following business domains: finance, supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, or distribution.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX will be advantageous.
- Proficient in VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience with relational database servers such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle.
- Proven experience in Software Development Lifecycle projects and Agile frameworks.
- Strong customer service mind-set and effective communicator.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking overseas counterpart).
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794