At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is one of the Asia largest private healthcare group, providing world class patient experience and medical assistance.
They are expanding and hence the demand for quality care and infrastructure improvement would need you to enhance. They welcome you to join their organization and be part of their success.
- To develop, implement and support the delivery of required system functionality
- Ensure processes to meet system capabilities and process requirements
- Work closely with management in the approval, acquisition and implementation of projects
- Resolve project issues with vendors and key stakeholders and ensure the smooth implementation of the projects
- Oversee the planning, directing, supervising and coordinating of department operations
- Documentation and monitoring of IT capital project budgets for approval, IT operating budgets and control of expenses
- Collaborate with end users to gather report requirements and ensure proper testing, validation and user friendliness of the system
- Organise work, set priorities and meeting timeline so as to communicate effectively with co-workers and superiors
What It Takes
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in leading medium to large scale application projects in healthcare industry
- Strong T-SQL programming, SSRS development and administration will be an advantage
- Hands on SDLC management for medium to major projects
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Report Services report writing
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or CITPM (Certified IT Project Management) will be preferred
- Good initiative and negotiation skills
- Able to think Analytically
Interested candidates please click the "Apply For This Job" Button. All information will be kept in the strictest confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794