At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, a leader in the supply of mechanical and electrical products for the Oil & Gas Industry is expanding and looking for qualified Application Engineer who will assist the assigned product line within the organization.
- Working closely with the internal sales team, you will provide pre-sales support which will include quotation, proposal costing and attend to any technical clarification meeting or product presentation.
- Perform design and prepare engineering drawings, documentation and review technical specifications as per customer's requirements.
- Understand customer requirements and propose alternative solutions
- Provide technical support, review and analyse product configurations, perform engineering calculations whenever required
- Receive customer's feedback and provide product enhancements or changes
- Project manage order administration, project timeline and schedule to ensure prompt customer's delivery deadline.
- Sourcing and obtain quotes from other vendors for parts and quotations
- Involve in site work installation or commissioning whenever required.
What It Takes
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Electrical)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Proficient in Autocad pr project tracking applications
- Experience in Explosion Proof Product will be advantageous.
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794