At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, headquartered in Singapore, is a leading logistics services provider serving a wide range of industry from chemical to retail. With its excellence in provision of integrated freight and logistics solutions, the expansion of its business has deepen global presence in over 10 countries across Oceania and Asia.
The appointed solutions expertise will facilitate company collaboration by supporting continuous process engineering in existing and new projects, thereby maintaining sustainability of supply chain operations to achieve customer's expectations.
- Attend to RFQ by assisting in evaluation of existing operations along with process mapping
- Assist in designing layout and pricing for new projects; coordinate with IT, transportation and operations teams to ensure work procedures in alignment with proposals
- Create solutions proposals with development cost analysis and operational strategies to address customer requirements/ RFQ
- Conduct Supply Chain solutions analysis and provide consultancy for management review
- Assist in management reporting; foster better communication with new and existing customer on improvement implementation
- Responsible for documentation of tender management
- Update and monitor KPI to be met customer standards; present area for improvement to management when necessarily.
- Report and support ad-hoc duties assigned by Supply Chain Solutions Manager
What It Takes
- Minimum Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain,Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in Supply Chain engineering experience
- Candidate with experience in warehouse layout, pricing and solutions implementation will be advantage
- In-depth understanding of complex supply chain solutions
- Proficient in MS SharePoint, IT savvy
- Self-motivator with strong analytical, communication skills and result orientation
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794