At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Founded in the early 19th century, our client is a multi-billion corporation with one of the most recognised and admired brands in the world. They are a leading global provider of specialised transportation and logistics services serving more than 200 locations globally.
With their expansion, our client is looking for a Finance professional who will lead the Finance Department in Malaysia.
What It Takes
- Reporting into a matrix function, this role covers the entire Malaysia business and will report to Country Head & Regional Head of Finance.
- You will lead a team and ensure that accounts are prepared in accordance to Local Accounting Standards
- Ensure monthly results are reported accurately and timely to Regional Headquarter.
- Review monthly results against budget, forecast and prior year with the department head.
- Prepare forecast update, primarily by partnering closely with business heads and functional heads in forecasting their performance and department’s overheads.
- Present results to senior management and Regional Headquarter
- Manage external auditor and tax to ensure accounts are filed accurately and timely.
- Review the group inter-company transactions, ensuring regular reconciliation and the follow up of
- Assistance in coordination and preparation of the annual financial budgets.
- Manage the work and development of staff members.
- Introduce and enforce compliance of internal control system within countries assigned
- Working capital and cash flow management
- Review and approve the new business proposal and existing contract renewal
- Manage ad hoc special projects as required
What It Takes
- Minimum 6 years Finance/Accounting working experience in a multinational company and at least 2 years in a financial management position
- Exposure in Freight Forwarding or Logistics industries would be an added advantage
- With experience working in Audit in a Big 4 Accounting Firm would be ideal
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794