At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is one of the leading semiconductor companies that provides a one-stop solution on specialised wafer fabrication and delivering high quality epi wafer and world class foundry services for power and RF devices.
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Must be hands-on, managing the full set of accounts across business units, overall group consolidation, management reporting & cashflow management while ensuring that the financial reporting, tax and regulatory requirements are in compliance.
- Key business partner to the various Business Units COO to drive profitability, margin improvements
- Engaged in feasibility studies on setting up new facilities, potential merger & acquisition activities
- Monitor budget spending and cash flow
- Perform monthly GL, AP, AR & Bank Reconciliation
- Closing of monthly accounts and prepare monthly yearly management report
- Perform accounting duties such as A/R, A/P and invoicing
- Handling Admin and HR duties (including Monthly Payroll) assigned by the Management
- Lead projects to streamline processes and improve internal controls
What It Takes
- 8 - 10 years of relevant accounting experiences
- Must have manufacturing experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA, CA/CPA or equivalent
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholders management skills and demonstrated track record working with business stakeholders to drive commercial decisions
- Able to work with different levels of management and across different support functions
- Well rounded financial technical skills; preferably in the semiconductor/electronics industry
- Fast learner and able to abide by tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility & commitment
- Need to manage confidential matters well
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794