At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
- Lead a small team and manage full spectrum finance function including financial and management reporting, budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management, and financial audit.
- Support Financial Controller in annual budget, project costing, investment analysis and financial projections.
- Prepare monthly management and financial reports including consolidation
- Analyse and prepare commentaries for monthly and annual financial and management reports
- Take ownership for regulatory submissions and management of all tax matters, including property tax portfolios, draft tax computations and GST returns
- Lead the Risk register to determine and manage risks
- Review internal processes and internal controls
- Liaise with auditors, government agencies, financial institutions and tax agents
- Oversee the completion of audits to ensure statutory accounts are duly and timely completed
- Plan and execute fixed asset verification exercise
- Verify all payments and disbursements
- Assist the Financial Controller in preparation of materials and reports for Board, Audit and other Committee Meetings
- Undertake any ad-hoc task assigned
What It Takes
- Strong technical knowledge of local accounting standards and practices
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- Professional qualifications like CA or similar will be an advantage
- At least 2 years in Auditing and 2 years in Commercial business
- Strong leadership qualities and possess commercial awareness
- Competent in management reporting, able to articulate and write well
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with solid IT and numerical abilities
- Ability to communicate and interact stakeholders of various levels.
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794