At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is one of the globally recognized MNC in electrical and engineering solutions providers in industrial products. They are thought leaders in the market through strong collaboration and partnerships with globally renowned brands across a wide range of industries.
- Lead the company towards excellence in a globalized environment
- Develop and implement business goals which translate into high performance and growth
- Access new business growth opportunities, expand and acquire new products and markets.
- Design long-term business plans with the goal to maintain the company's leadership position and market share.
- Establish organizational business performance indicators and measurement
- Manage strategic partnership with principals, distributor and key clients
- Ensure profitable revenue growth both organically and inorganically
- Cultivate a culture of high performance and innovation to challenge new ideas while balancing risks and opportunities.
- Foster an organizational culture of proactive compliance with quality regulations, internal standards and policies.
What It Takes
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business Studies/Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of management experience in leading cross-function teams in sales and marketing operations, general administration and production operations.
- Strong business acumen and strategic growth mindset
- Good financial and risk management skills
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794