At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
With their corporate office located in the US, our client operates a multi-billion business in 20 countries and specialised in the integration of all functions across the supply chain, from sourcing of raw materials, through product manufacturing to the distribution of finished goods.
As part of the Centre of Excellence (CoE) the focal point is to work closely with Regional HR Leaders and work with affiliate Country HR to execute areas pertaining on organization culture, performance management, learning and development, succession planning and talent management agenda.
- Serve as point of contact for all learning events
- Simplified and standardised processes to champion a strong continuous improvement culture
- Establish a culture of accountability and measurement by providing advice and support to regional HR leaders, including, talent management, training, career development etc.
- Lead, manage and administrate the performance management annual cycle. Framework.
- Support the implementation of Employer Value Proposition (EVP) to attract, hire and retain talents.
- Project manage EVP and work with Regional HR Leaders to drive EVP campaigns while supporting the implementation of Employer Value Proposition (EVP) to attract, hire and retain talents.
What It Takes
- Minimum Qualification in Human Resource or OD or L&D
- Good working knowledge of human resource practices
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in L&OD, and a track record of successful implementation of organizational intervention programs
- Good communication skills and good facilitator
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794