At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, one of the fastest growing sales to market with wide distribution network in hiring for their next phase of leadership development.
This role lead the Country Supply Chain audit function to ensure global compliance while ensuring commitment to deliver customer experience.
- Ensure operations performs within Service Level Agreements / Standard Operating Procedures.
- Formulate operational procedures (cold chain, medical devices) and ensure prompt service recovery in accordance to industry best practices
- Lead regular review of cold chain quality performance measures/tracking matrices and formulate process improvement whenever necessary
- Lead and conduct quality audit of supply chain performance to minimise potential risks and compliance to local standards and regulatory requirements
- Lead the “Leadership Product Development Program” to increase product capabilities of cold chain system
- Work closely with local internal business units to improve initiatives to enhance supply chain standards and operational efficiencies
- Work closely with internal business units to provide functional opinions to support client and customer solutions in pre sales business bid or post sales business implementation.
What It Takes
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics related field
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience preferably with in depth knowledge in Cold Chain Supply Chain
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of cold chain management, supply chain quality tools, methodologies and regulatory requirements
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794