At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our Client, with an established history of providing total logistics solutions and employing over 30,000 employees worldwide. They have a worldwide footprint covering more than 700 locations and one of one of the top 5 leading logistics providers.
This is a newly created role and they are seeking for talent who are from the Luxury Retail Industry.
- Full ownership of luxury retail portfolio and seek new business opportunities across the region
- Review business potential and identify potential business opportunities
- Prospecting and developing businesses across country and region from luxury brands
- Coordinate and lead all sales inquiries, tender and RFQ
- Review and meeting sales targets and ensure all business transactions meet P&L objectives
- Continuously building and maintaining strategic relationships with new and existing clients
- Research on regulations on logistics affecting Luxury Retail Industry and providing service to each country across the region
What It Takes
- At least 15 years Sales and Business Development experience in Luxury Retail industry
- Minimum 5 years in Senior Management position
- Possess entrepreneurship and resourcefulness together with strategic and critical thinking
- In depth knowledge of apparel markets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to travel within short notices
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794