At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, one the the leader in Aerospace industry is looking for Regional Logistics leader for their South East Asia Logistics team.
What It Takes
- You will ensure that the customer satisfaction related to the performance of logistics network within the region
- Ensure quality of the delivered services as committed to clients and ensure the implementation and strict application of policies and processes
- Exercise cost control within assigned regions and effectively contribute to the definition of the business strategy
- Lead and manage the group transformation plan in SEA
- Ensure and coordinate material support and logistics activities teams within the region to ensure performance levels are met
- Implementation of the strict application of spares and MRO component
What It Takes
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics activities
- More than 5 years experience in Management capacity
- More than 5 years in Logistics activities
- Knowledge in SAP functionalities & processes for logistics
- Knowledge in worldwide spares distribution & logistics network
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794