At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client provides expertise in managing Professional Products and Services (PPE) while providing the distribution of Maintenance, Repair and Operation products (MRO) and safety equipment.
- Champion the HR value proposition and increase engagement with business stakeholders
- Handle all HR issues including but not limited to Recruitment, Training and Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations and Engagement
- Excellent stakeholder management; able to communicate and influence everyone from senior level to entry-level employees
- Identify the root cause of the issue that is preventing the business from reaching its goals; able to take a step back and analyze things from the macro perspective, aside from the daily transactional activities.
- Conduct quarterly orientation and learning needs analysis for the entire workforce
- Work with line manager to reduce turnover rates/redeployment, thereby minimizing business disruptions and achieving a balanced equilibrium between the hiring pipeline and the business unit’s need for new recruits
- Continuously looking for opportunities to streamline existing processes so as to achieve work efficiency
What It Takes
- At least 3 years’ of relevant experience as a HR Generalist or Business Partnerships
- Strong knowledge of the local labour law
- Provide fast response and good support to users
- Positive thinking, independent and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Pleasant personality and people-oriented
- Flexible and willing to try new methods and ideas
- High sense of commitment and responsibility
- A team player with and mature personality
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794