At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our customer employs over 40,000 employees in more than 15 countries and is one of the world’s leading non-asset-based supply chain management companies.
They design and implement leading edges solutions in both freight management and contract logistics.
This new role develops and implements processes to identify corporate data intelligence requirements under the Business Intelligence Department.
- This role reports directly to the Country Managing Director and will provide data insights within the Logistics industry
- Understanding user/department requirements on data and provide the solution in implementing data analytics dashboard
- Evaluate reporting tool within the industry and provide assessment for the investment of tools
- Review all operational KPIs and financial results monitoring for operations and evaluate areas for improvement
- Gather related raw information, analyse and present them as useful data for management.
- Research and analyse areas of interest to the company which will provide useful working insights to gain a competitive edge within the industry
- Implement the recommendations of intelligence reporting and management
What It Takes
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Information Systems, Data Analytics or relevant field
- Two years of relevant working experience in financial analysis or business intelligence
- Experience in business analytics software (Tableau)
- Excellent communication skills and highly analytical
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794