At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Through rapid expansion over the last few years, our client has established itself as a renowned logistics company in the industry. Today, they have extensive distribution network and services to include both air and sea freight forwarding, warehousing trucking transportation and courier services for door-to-door delivery.
Reporting to Director, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring sound financial governance is established, with good finance operating practices and policies established and maintained within the organization.
- Partner with Compliance team to manage JSOX (FR-CLC) requirements
- Identify areas for improvement, establish new procedures and policies that could benefit the company
- Engage business users to understand work flows and procedures
- Consult IT to understand system flow and functionalities
- Update Policy and Operating Manuals
- Develop and maintain strong internal controls
- Ensure Internal Audit points are address and implemented
- Responds to financial inquiries by extracting, analysing, summarising and interpreting data from SAP, includes uploading journals into SAP
- Support the adoption of new accounting standards – includes process changes, system enhancements and new system implementation
- Prepare inter-company balances report, determine the parties to settle and engage treasury team to carry out the settlement
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time
What It Takes
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or holder of a recognised professional qualification
- At least 4-5 years relevant accounting experience in Multinational Corporation or with audit background, of which at least 2 years in a control and compliance role
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and SAP ERP
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794