At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Through rapid expansion over the last few years, our client has established itself as a renowned logistics company in the industry. Today, they have extensive distribution network and services to include both air and sea freight forwarding, warehousing trucking transportation and courier services for door-to-door delivery.
This role will be responsible for up keeping all commercial modelling tools worldwide. You will support the growth and ongoing progress of Global Logistics through assessing, developing and implementing analytical solutions.
- You will provide support, training on new tools and technologies employed for analytical solutions.
- Undertake development of solutions through different programming platform for the development of analytical applications.
- Create and maintain all developer guides, user guides/videos and online training materials for the implementation of applications
- Support operational re-engineering with detail process modelling to achieve optimal and resource flow
- Improve storage mechanism and work on solutions that leverage existing intralogistics functional and external applications
- Work on transport optimization models to existing routing and scheduling solutions
- Create time/motion solutions to assist with the re-engineering of intensive operations.
- Drive the deployment and communication of commercial modelling solutions
- Develop and deliver training programs for respective applications or use case.
What It Takes
- Bachelor Degree qualification in Mathematics, Finance or Industrial Engineering
- More than 5 years of working experience in related industry with at least 2 years in a logistics or supply chain function
- String MS Excel, VB, .NET, Python or R.BI (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview), Simulation and Optimization
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794