At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our Client, a market leader in helping business expand into new markets while providing tailor-made solutions to support the entire value chain of product distributions.
This role reports to the Director and will manage and monitor distribution center operations, operating departmental budgets and costs.
- Manage operating departmental budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient allocation of resources, where applicable
- Develop and enhance distribution center strategies, policies and processes to optimize warehouse capacity, enhance productivity and minimize costs
- Manage the distribution center operations to achieve the organisational goals of “on time - in full and good condition” delivery of customer orders
- Plan and manage the allocation of manpower resources based on business needs to ensure efficient distribution center operations
- Monitor the availability and reliability of infrastructure and equipment to minimize downtime, and resolve problems/breakdowns immediately
- Monitor and identify operational cost drivers, establish business controls and provide solutions to reduce costs and increase revenue
- Monitor distribution center operations to ensure warehouse is compliance with good documentation practice (GDP), good manufacturing practice (GMP), quality standards and local regulations
- Manage quality control measures/procedures to ensure accuracy of stocks/inventory and prevent damages in goods whether in storage or transit
- Manage root cause analysis and establish corrective actions on stocks holding, product quality and trade fulfillment
- Build effective business relationships with suppliers, customers, government agencies and service providers
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Business Development etc.) to develop existing and new business to maximize utilization of warehouse
What It Takes
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics Management or related field
- 5 years of relevant experience in managing a Distribution Center
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of distribution center, distribution and transportation
- Proven hands-on experience in warehousing, inventory management, pick and pack functions
- Demonstrate strong appreciation of customer service requirements and commitment
- Proven experience and know-how in cost efficiency/reduction and productivity improvement initiatives
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794