At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
This role will be the main customer contact and to provide Regional control tower operation which includes operational coordination and support, order/vendor management, freight forwarding follow-up and coordination.
- Primary point of contact for all freight operational issues with the customer
- Ensure freight operations adhere to established work standards and work processes
- Responsible for hiring and training direct reports
- Analyse P&Ls , ensuring business units maintain profitability
- Lead and prepare for monthly and quarterly business review with customer
- Ensure quality metrics are achieved including on time performance, data accuracy, invoicing timeliness and accuracy
- Track performance of team
- Responsible for business scope changes
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Supply Chain Management
- 5 years of Freight Forwarding experience and a thorough understanding of global transport logistics(air/ocean/ground)
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities with the ability to quickly solve problems and drive team to solutions
- Strong analytical skills.
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794