At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our customer has over decades of experience trying to make the world move smoother through their cutting edge logistics solutions services.
This is a newly created position and we are looking for someone who have the depth and breath of experience working in a matrix organization managing key client and Control Tower Operations.
- Accountable for the business and operation to provide Leadership and Decision-making to the Control Tower and transport operations teams
- Manage all customer business review
- Be responsible for the delivery of key financial performance measures
- Manage the integration & implementation of new structures developed in operations
- Ensure that operational service levels are met and exceeded through the achievement of contractual Key Performance Indicators
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives within the operations
- Management the resources including tackling staff performance issues and identification of training needs, reviewing productivity and local recruitment
- Ensure that all transport is carried out within predetermined cost and security standards
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company policies on Health & Safety, Employment, legislative and Environmental issues including regular monitoring to ensure that a high profile of all of these key areas is maintained
- As part of the team carry out project work to identify and quantify the effect of potential improvement activities
- To be responsible for the technical delivery of the solution design and modelling of all actual and potential business solutions, through the use of current business tools and software
- Assist the Control Tower team with the preparation of customer presentations, project submissions, response to invitation to tender documents and any other process towards the delivery and implementation of improvement initiatives
- To be a major contributor to the development of new structures and methodologies within the primary supply chain
- In conjunction with the Management co-ordinate the utilisation of central resources
- To be an active member of project development and implementation teams in the successful delivery of new business solutions
- As part of the Control Tower team carry out project work to identify and quantify the effect of potential improvement activities
- To be responsible for the technical delivery of the solution design and modelling of all actual and potential business solutions, through the use of current business tools and software, as directed by the Contract Manager
- Assist the Control Tower team with the preparation of customer presentations, he/she will provide project submissions and response to invitation to tender documents and any other process towards the delivery and implementation of improvement initiatives
- Deliver Savings target to the customer in comparison with current transport costs including the reduction of existing infrastructure costs for transport management
- Improve transport synergies through transport optimisation and efficient planning
- Improve overall quality of transport activity
- Bring an overall view on transport within the customers organisation in order to identify further savings attributable to optimisation
WHAT IT TAKES
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience in managing ocean & air freight in a control tower operational environment preferred
- Proven track record in people management role (leadership, motivation and people skills)
- Easily capable of making well informed decisions
- High degree of commitment to excellence
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794