At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is an up and coming international logistics provider that has secured the right to distribute in Asia-Pacific from Singapore for their FMCG customer.
This role will help support Sector/Customer Managers in winning opportunities by understanding the customers’ current and future objectives and preparing proposals that leverage a series of solutions and capabilities that meet and exceed customer needs through managing internal stakeholders.
- Ensure continuous knowledge of current business unit offerings and Best In Class Practices are shared with members of the team.
- Deliver strategic, customer centered winning proposals ensuring that offers are developed and aligned based on the customer needs and product and service objectives
- Develop and maintain data resources to support tender responses and commercial requirements
- Support the Customer Manager during the selling/negotiation process by coordinating the provision of additional specifications of detailed solution documentation
- Prepare and deliver the ocean product tender responses ensuring these are clear and with realistic goals and objectives involving cross divisional teams
- Manage key learnings from responses and ensure efficient follow-up actions are implemented. Participate in post mortem reviews
- Drive responses to successfully meet Customer criteria around, timing, format and quality
- Support on Regional Ocean Freight Bids by working with regional Counterparts in other regions.
- Support handover implementation when necessary based on RFQ knowledge
- Ensure efficient Performance Management. Review and report status of hit rate and on time delivery of projects
- Provide / coordinate the provision of input into the development of tools that help the RFQ team to improve its efficiency and effectiveness in the response process
- Act as a coach and functional expert to the Commercial teams during RFQ, Pre-RFQ and Contract Project Management processes
- Participate in project related meetings with Customer Teams in order to obtain detailed customer requirements as well as to provide information to deal in a structured way with projects
- Stimulate/motivate support project tender teams to provide, in time, high quality input to the RFI/RFQ response
WHAT IT TAKES
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling tender management for ocean freight product
- Bachelor Degree/Tertiary Education in related discipline and 3 years experience in the Logistics Industry
- Strong negotiation, business/proposal writing, presentation, stakeholder management and virtual team management skills
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794