At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is an established logistics provider for fast moving consumer goods. They are expanding their distribution supply chain business and looking for talent to join their organisation.
This newly created position for their Logistics Division will help to diversify their Logistics unit into a revenue generating center, helping companies manage their supply chain automation, distribution and delivery through last mile network.
- To support business development activities for both internal and external customers which includes market survey, responding to RFP/RFQ
- Understand potential business strategy roadmap and identify potential business opportunities, create leads and expand existing product/services offerings
- Work closely with potential clients and through consultative selling, study client's current supply chain workflow and up-sell solutions to increase efficient or reduce supply chain spending through outsourcing.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customer and develop new client base
- Conduct regular business review with customers to review service level, potential business opportunities and maintain business relationships
What It Takes
- Minimum Degree education or at least 3-5 years of 3PL sales and Business Development experience
- Good instinct on market trend and strategic management planning skillset
- Proven track sales track record
- Good interpersonal Skills
- IT Savvy
- Good written and negotiation skill
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794