At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is a leading company in manufacturing of solar panels and solar solutions and they are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer for their expansion plan in Sinagapore.
- Develop and implement quality control plan for adequacy and suitability for the production and during new product introduction
- Drive improvement of process and product quality by monitoring quality indicators (SPC, production yield, defect rates)
- Benchmark, develop and implement inspection methods and procedures to meet quality objectives, product quality, quality assurance, technical goals and productivity savings.
- Support customer audits and 3rd party inspection routines (by way of preparing quality data presentation, technical write ups)
- Drive supplier quality through audits to ensure conformance to specification and continuous improvement in system, procedures and processes.
- Drives supplier performance through efficient rating system and reviews.
- Participate in internal quality audits to drive conformance and continuous improvement in product quality.
- Execute in accordance to QMS requirements (ensure timely updates to documents , WI, SOPs).
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experienced in design of SPC controls, demonstrated lean and six sigma capability (projects), green or black belt preferred
- Experienced in using quality tools for problem solving
- Experience in GR&R, FMEA, QMS (ISO 9000/TS 16949), SPC, MSA is advantageous
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794