At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is an integrated medical devices solution company with worldwide operations. They are seeking a qualified legal representative who will act as an advisor for all legal advisory matters for all legal entitles across Asia.
- Provide full range of company secretarial services which will include but not restricted to organising boards/shareholders meetings
- Coordinate with external legal counsels on transaction agreements
- Provide advisory in all corporate governance, internal control, risk management and insurance matters at group level
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and corporate governance division to Ensure that the group maintain effective control system and risk management processes
- Identify potential areas of risk and provide mitigation to ensure policies are in place to meet Group objectives
- Provide legal support in reviewing agreements, customer contracts etc
- Provide guideline for countries to follow
- Support M&A activities in reviewing agreements and coordinate with respective legal counsels
- Fulfil KYC agreements in onboarding new customers
What It Takes
- Bachelor Degree in Law or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience as corporate secretary for a mid sized listed company or with exposure in MNC environment
- Associate or Fellow member of The Singapore Association of the Institute of Charted Secretaries and Administrators
- 3 years of experience in managing M&A activities
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794