At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is one of the largest integrated solutions providers of medical equipment, supplies and services in Asia. They have an extensive distribution network covering various healthcare institutions. They are expanding their organisation and look forward for you to join the team in their success.
- Provide full spectrum of company secretarial and legal admin services for the senior management group
- Provide oversight on the corporate governance, internal control, risk assessment and insurance matters
- Organise board committee and shareholder meetings
- Ensure compliance with Shareholder agreement, P&C documentation, statutory and regulatory matters
- Create and maintain a formal corporate governance code
- Handle all registration form and return are submitted to government authorities at a timely manner
- Ensure an updated information on statutory books
- Coordinate with external legal counsel on transaction agreement and follow throughout
- Monitor and advise the management if there is any changes on corporate authorities regulation
- Coordinate of notarisation, legalisation and authentication of legal documents
- Any duties related to legal administration duties as assigned
What IT Takes
- Minimum Degree in Corporate administration/Law/Accounting/Corporate governance
- At least 10 years of related experience in similar legal administration with listed companies
- Associate with SAICSA/ICSA/ISCA
- Good knowledge of Companies Act, the listed rules of SGX, corporate secretarial and AP jurisdictions
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese as to connect with Chinese speaking clients
- Details oriented and well organised
- Able to work independently at a confident level
- Willing to share ideas and contribute to the team
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794