At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client is a leading company in manufacturing of solar panels and solar solutions.
- Responsible for an execution of R&D projects aimed at efficiency improvement of n-Mono silicon solar cells.
- He/She will be working closely with other project managers, R&D engineers, and lab technicians in the execution of experiments in the Cell lab and production lines.
- As part of the team, he/she is responsible for leading the project team to develop the advanced cell technologies (n-PERT, Passivated Contacts, HJT etc) and world-class modules.
- Besides, candidates need to be a highly motivated, hands-on integration expert to realize the cell efficiency roadmap.
- He/She will also be engaged in designing/specifying the equipment requirement for line upgrade and capacity expansion.
- He/she is expected to keep a close eye on external developments in his/her field of expertise
- He/She is expected to operate to the highest standards of safety and ethics, in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Bring the expertise in n-Mono solar cell process development and integration to increase cell efficiency
- Design, evaluate and specify the tool requirements for production line upgrade and capacity expansion
- Manage the project and report the status
What It Takes
- Minimum Master Degree in Engineering or Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an R&D or Engineering in a manufacturing company
- Proven track record of implementing new processes into pilot and/or mass production
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with n-Mono cell processes and integration
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794