At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
One of the biggest total integrated logistics provider with over 300,000 employees worldwide and offices around the region, our client offers comprehensive logistics solutions through its worldwide network.
- Liaise with customer and warehouse to prepare and sign off all dangerous goods (DG) checklist/PM4 and DGD by IATA and IMDG regulation
- Physically check all DG packages to meet regulated packing requirements
- Conduct DG labelling/packing training to bring up the awareness and knowledge base in customer operations
- Provide market updates on latest DG regulations from authorities
- Assess compliances gap and provide solutions to meet regulatory requirements
- Process improvement for DG [ackaging/labelling/declaration process
What It Takes
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- 1 year of working experience in handling Dangerous Goods (DG) for both Air and Sea Cargos
- Candidate must have IATA DGR Certification
- Candidate with IMDG relevant certification will have an added advantage
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794