At Hatch Asia, we are all about making human connections. We’ve been in your shoes. We make it our priority to understand the unique aspirations and anxieties you go through. Career goals, anyone? Let us put you at the forefront and support you in your job search.
Our client, listed in the Hong Kong Stock exchange and one of the biggest Supply Chain Management company in Asia helping client managing procurement, inventory planning from raw material to capacity building is expanding their team for the medical supplies division.
- You will be accountable for the logistics management activities encompassing document, information, product and operations workflows for all ocean and air freight activities
- Work closely with customers to resolve escalation and issues
- Responsible to plan, strategise and continually challenge logistics management processes to improve efficiency and productivity, reduce cycle time and optimise cost of conducting business
- Interact with Customers and translate Customers/ Business requirements into deliverables
- Liaise with Carriers/ Liners to negotiate for rates and services Jointly responsible to engage and service providers on logistics management best practises to reduce the overall cost of logistics operations throughout the supply chain.
- Jointly document and continuously update standard operating procedure, policies and controls document to ensure compliance with the required legislative standards
What It Takes
- Candidate preferably possess a Diploma/ Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 years relevant experience in logistics and Supply Chain management role
- Familiar with International Freight Management and domestic logistics service community, transportation network and regional peculiarities.
- Must have working knowledge of port operations, forwarding and custom clearance procedures. Prior work experience with 3PL will be an advantage
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794